What kinds of food do young children like to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in your culture? What about snacks?
Listen and Answer
Listen to the conversation and answer the questions.
1. What time of day does this conversation take place?
2. Why doesn’t the father give his son something to eat?
3. What snack does the boy want at the beginning of the conversation?
4. Which one food does the father NOT offer to his son for a snack?
5. What does the father ask the boy to do while he is preparing the snack?
1. in the afternoon
2. They are going to eat soon.
5. play with toys
Finding healthy snacks for children (or for yourself) isn’t always easy. Use the Internet to find three different healthy snacks that can be purchased. What are the benefits of each snack? How much does each cost?
Use the following links: