What are some of the questions you would ask or be asked when ordering a pizza by phone?
Listen and Answer
Listen to the conversation and answer the questions.
1. Which topping is NOT mentioned as one available from this pizza shop?
2. What pizza does the man finally order?
3. What else does the man order with his pizza?
4. What was the total of his order?
5. What is the man’s telephone number and address?
1. Italian chicken
2. pepperoni and mushrooms on one half and green peppers and Italian sausage on the other
3. bread sticks and a beverage
5. 1340 South 16 East at 340-1870
Don’t forget to tip the pizza delivery person if you have a pizza brought to your house. This isn’t the case in all countries, but it is the custom in the US. A 15-20% tip is usually customary.
Pizza restaurants are not all the same. They offer different menus, services, and prices. Use the Internet to look up two different pizza restaurants in your area, or better yet, your town. Check on prices, variety of menu items, delivery, and working hours and all the features of each place and compare.
Use the following links: