Getting together with friends on group date can be a fun activity, especially when you like hanging out with people, but you aren’t interested in a serious relationship. In such situations, what kinds of activities to you like to do with your friends (e.g., going to watch a movie, playing video games, hiking, etc.).
Listen and Answer
Listen to the conversation and answer the questions.
1. What is Stuart planning to do with his friends?
2. Why does Amy say she can’t go with them?
3. What are they planning to do at the end of the evening?
4. How is Amy getting to the activity?
5. What time does Amy want to be home?
1. see a movie and have dinner
2. She has to study for an exam.
3. have a party
4. Stuart is giving her a ride.
5. at 10:30 p.m.
Having good friends can be a real support when life “throws you a curve ball” (challenges). Find friends who share your same interests and values.
You are going on vacation to Antalya for one week, but before you go, you want to plan your leisure activities. Use the Internet to find information and then plan your week. You should look up details on times, cost, transportation, and other relevant information:
- an outing to the market place
- a visit to a famous touristic spot
- a night out to a restaurant
Use the following links: